POOLS ARE OPEN AS NORMALLY SCHEDUELED, HOWEVER GROUP CLASSES, SWIM LESSONS and FAMILY OPEN SWIM IS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
In regards to the latest OHA guidance and mandate from the State of Oregon, the Tillamook YMCA will have the following policy and protocols in place starting Tuesday August 24th:
- Masks/Face Coverings will be REQUIRED at all times in lobbies, hallways, locker rooms, fitness center and pool decks.
- Face Coverings are REQUIRED while working out.
- We will utilize social distancing to eliminate contact by limiting some equipment.
- The sauna will be closed as it is not safe to wear face coverings in the sauna.
- To reduce overall capacity open family swim will be temporarily discontinued.
We are all in this together. Please remember just like you, our staff team has been through a lot over the past 18 months so your kindness will go a long way.
Executive Director & CEO
Phone: 503-842-9622 x 105 email: email@example.com